It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migration to RTC 2.0 Beta1

Roger Scott (96146) | asked Apr 29 '09, 9:44 a.m.
Why do I get the error message:
The "DERBY" database vendor is not supported by the server license

when importing my repository tar file? I exported to the tar file before installing 2.0 and am now trying to reimport from the tar.

3 answers

permanent link
Jakub Jurkiewicz (59632) | answered Apr 30 '09, 3:46 a.m.

when importing my repository tar file? I exported to the tar file before installing 2.0 and am now trying to reimport from the tar.

Hello,

Could you give us some more information about your environment? What version do you want to migrate from? what database were you using? and what database do you want to use in 2.0? the same one?

Did you follow the migartion guide from the doc attached to the following Work Item: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=74082 ?

kind regards,
Jakub

permanent link
Roger Scott (96146) | answered Apr 30 '09, 3:52 a.m.
I am trying to migrate from 1.0.1.1 to 2.0 and use a DERBY database that I want to continue using. I exported the 1.0.1.1 to a jar file have installed 2.0 and am trying to import from the jar file. I followed the instructions as per the work item you mentioned. At this point I get the error message:

permanent link
John Camelon (1.7k14) | answered Apr 30 '09, 8:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
rogscott wrote:
The "DERBY" database vendor is not supported by the server
license

when importing my repository tar file? I exported to the tar file
before installing 2.0 and am now trying to reimport from the tar.

What product variant did you download?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.