It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Review - Lost data

Dana Watts (141617) | asked Aug 07 '14, 7:57 p.m.
We were using the review process within RRC to review a set of requirements.  As of yesterday evening I could see that the user had completed around 60% of the review but on logging in this afternoon, the individual results of the review were no longer captured - though the overall review is still at 81%.

Additionally, to investigate, I have paused the review but now when I try to continue the review, the message "Saving Changes to the Review" shows at the top of the screen but never actually completes the save.

Is there anyway to restore the previous review results so that the user does not have to review all the requirements again?

One answer

permanent link
Stef van Dijk (2.0k179) | answered Aug 07 '14, 11:16 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is likely to be a complex data issue not easily resolved through a forum, so I would highly recommend contacting IBM Support so that we can provide a more direct and detailed investigation of your specific issue.
Here is the link: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/support/contact.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.