It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error during running newly deployed report

Vikram Vashisht (1134) | asked Jul 02 '14, 5:57 a.m.
edited Jul 02 '14, 6:17 a.m.
I am getting error on selecting all the iterations of a  release for the project . If I select only few iterations Not getting any error. 

The error is coming only when we try to fetch more number of records.
Error Screenshot
If i am selecting few iterations I am not getting any error.

The following items have errors:

Table (id = 174):
- Cannot execute the statement.
Maximum record count exceeded

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:186)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:455)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:384)

at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:83)

at com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallback.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1772)

at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165)

at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)

at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)

at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:138)

at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:204)

at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:775)

at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:905)

at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1550)

Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: Cannot execute the statement.

Maximum record count exceeded

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:613)

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.execute(DataSourceQuery.java:771)

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery$OdaDSQueryExecutor.executeOdiQuery(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:399)

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:1045)

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ServiceForQueryResults.executeQuery(ServiceForQueryResults.java:232)

at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults.getResultIterator(QueryResults.java:158)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.QueryResultSet.<init>(QueryResultSet.java:98)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteQuery(DteDataEngine.java:168)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:265)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1875)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.QueryItemExecutor.executeQuery(QueryItemExecutor.java:80)

... 76 more

One answer

permanent link
Rohit Balduwa (945511) | answered Jul 02 '14, 7:11 a.m.
Hi Vikram

You can try the below steps in your test machine first:
Try changing the below property in the ccm/admin page:
Maximum Record Count, Default is -1.change it to a higher value 2000.
Maximum Query Result Set Size, try changing from 1000 to 2000.

Let me know if this helps.

Comments
Vikram Vashisht commented Jul 02 '14, 7:36 a.m.

Hi Rohit, Thanks for your reply. How to do the settings and where  can you please guide

Vikram Vashisht commented Jul 02 '14, 7:38 a.m.

I mean what steps do i need to follow to open ccm/admin

Rohit Balduwa commented Jul 02 '14, 10:09 a.m.

Hi Vikram
You need to have JazzAdmin repository role.
https://<<hostname:port>>/ccm/admin
-change the hostname and port as per your URI.
Then make the changes in the Advanced Properties.

let me know if this helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.