It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ccm stopped working

Jeff Ong (14113947) | asked May 04 '11, 6:36 p.m.
ccm somehow won't start. When we point our browser to https://hostname:port/ccm, we get this error

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in com.ibm.team.repository.servlet was unable to load class com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet.

The ccm.log in WebSphere has this error,

WebContainer : 4] WARN net.jazz.ajax.BootstrapProperties - Error
loading bootstrap properties: Plug-in "com.ibm.team.calm.foundation.server" was unable to instantiate class "com.ibm.team.calm.foundation.server.internal.RTCWebUIBootstrapProperties".

Any ideas what may be causing this issue ?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered May 06 '11, 9:55 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Jeff,

I'd consider to create work item on Jazz.net or work with support if restarting the server does not work. Please provide all logs. The log information below does not tell me anything it is only a warning.

Ralph

ccm somehow won't start. When we point our browser to https://hostname:port/ccm, we get this error

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in com.ibm.team.repository.servlet was unable to load class com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet.

loading bootstrap properties: Plug-in "com.ibm.team.calm.foundation.server" was unable to instantiate class "com.ibm.team.calm.foundation.server.internal.RTCWebUIBootstrapProperties".

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9185201) | answered May 09 '11, 3:35 p.m.
I ran into this while trying to install a new repository for RTC3 GA. I went through the steps of deploying and when I got to the Register applications I hit this error. Restarting WAS didn't help.

I had to uninstall the ccm war and stop WAS then remove a bunch of ccm* files from various directories under the affected WAS profile:

e.g.

find . -name "ccm*"

./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/ccm_war.ear
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deltas/ccm_war
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deployments/ccm_war
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deployments/ccm_war/ccm.war
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/blas/ccm_war
./config/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/cus/ccm_war
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deltas/ccm_war
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deployments/ccm_war
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/applications/ccm_war.ear/deployments/ccm_war/ccm.war
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/blas/ccm_war
./config/temp/download/cells/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/cus/ccm_war
./installedApps/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/ccm_war.ear
./installedApps/tdsp7l1Node01Cell/ccm_war.ear/ccm.war
./logs/ccm.log
./temp/tdsp7l1Node01/server1/ccm_war
./temp/tdsp7l1Node01/server1/ccm_war/ccm.war
./temp/wscache/ccm_war
./temp/wscache/ccm_war/ccm.war

I think this occurred because I did some work as root and some as the ID that runs WAS.
It sounds like you may have more skin in the game than I, but just wanted to share what I found.

Jeff,

I'd consider to create work item on Jazz.net or work with support if restarting the server does not work. Please provide all logs. The log information below does not tell me anything it is only a warning.

Ralph

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.