It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I can't save the test plan on the RQM web repository. If I download and install RQM in my machine, will I be able to change permissions and the provider configuration?

marly kamioji (122) | asked Jul 01 '14, 11:00 a.m.
I have just requested RQM for an application that use only RTC and I can't save the test plan (and edit some parts) on the web repository. If I download and install it in my machine, will I be able to change permissions and the provider configuration so that I can edit the test plan? I am a tester and not a dev, and on RTC my role is tester too, but on RQM web it says permission "dev floating

3 answers

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Jul 01 '14, 11:02 a.m.
Sounds like you need QM Professional license in the QM Repository.  There's not much you can do to change that unless you are amongst the lucky few with JazzAdmin role.

Comments
marly kamioji commented Jul 01 '14, 12:20 p.m.

The funny thing is that I have a quality professional license  <v:shapetype> <v:stroke> <v:formulas> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> <v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:f> </v:formulas> <v:path> <o:lock> </o:lock> </v:path> </v:stroke> </v:shapetype> <v:shape> <v:imagedata> & </v:imagedata> </v:shape> I’m an appl RQM admin but I can't save a TP. Only a Jazzuser. Thanks

permanent link
Taly Hotimsky (2714557) | answered Jul 01 '14, 11:04 a.m.
 Did you check what roles are assigned to your user? It may be that the user was created with no roles.

Comments
marly kamioji commented Jul 01 '14, 12:22 p.m.

I created the roles for myself: test team member & data migration adm. Thanks.

permanent link
marly kamioji (122) | answered Jul 01 '14, 3:26 p.m.
The problem was solved by the project manager who made changes after I told him that I was using a not writable directory service and a server connected to an external user registry

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.