RTC crashes when attempting to Deliver - Java Terminated. exit code=160
I'm using the RTC client 4.0.5 installed within RAD 9.0.1 and constantly get a hard crash whenever I try to Deliver a project to the RTC jazz server. I have all of this installed on RHEL 6.5 64 bit.
JVM terminated. Exit code=160
/home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//jdk/jre/bin/javaw
-Dsdp.driver=RADO901-I20131204_1312
-Xquickstart
-Xms100m
-Xmx1024m
-Xmnx64m
-Xgcpolicy:gencon
-Xscmx96m
-Xshareclasses:name=IBMSDP_%u
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Xcompressedrefs
-Dcom.ibm.ws.management.event.max_polling_interval=1000
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true
-jar /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
-os linux
-ws gtk
-arch x86_64
-showsplash
-launcher /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP/eclipse
-name Eclipse
--launcher.library /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.1.200.v20120913-144807/eclipse_1502.so
-startup /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
--launcher.overrideVmargs
-exitdata f0013
-install /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP
-product com.ibm.rational.rad.product.v9.ide
-vm /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//jdk/jre/bin/javaw
-vmargs
-Dsdp.driver=RADO901-I20131204_1312
-Xquickstart
-Xms100m
-Xmx1024m
-Xmnx64m
-Xgcpolicy:gencon
-Xscmx96m
-Xshareclasses:name=IBMSDP_%u
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Xcompressedrefs
-Dcom.ibm.ws.management.event.max_polling_interval=1000
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true
-jar /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
I have tried changing the theme to Default theme as I have seen in other workarounds. That did not fix this problem. I have also attempted to add "-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true" into the eclipse.ini as I saw in another fix, but that didn't work either.
I'm not sure where to start with this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
JVM terminated. Exit code=160
/home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//jdk/jre/bin/javaw
-Dsdp.driver=RADO901-I20131204_1312
-Xquickstart
-Xms100m
-Xmx1024m
-Xmnx64m
-Xgcpolicy:gencon
-Xscmx96m
-Xshareclasses:name=IBMSDP_%u
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Xcompressedrefs
-Dcom.ibm.ws.management.event.max_polling_interval=1000
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true
-jar /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
-os linux
-ws gtk
-arch x86_64
-showsplash
-launcher /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP/eclipse
-name Eclipse
--launcher.library /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.1.200.v20120913-144807/eclipse_1502.so
-startup /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
--launcher.overrideVmargs
-exitdata f0013
-install /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP
-product com.ibm.rational.rad.product.v9.ide
-vm /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//jdk/jre/bin/javaw
-vmargs
-Dsdp.driver=RADO901-I20131204_1312
-Xquickstart
-Xms100m
-Xmx1024m
-Xmnx64m
-Xgcpolicy:gencon
-Xscmx96m
-Xshareclasses:name=IBMSDP_%u
-XX:MaxPermSize=512M
-Xcompressedrefs
-Dcom.ibm.ws.management.event.max_polling_interval=1000
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true
-jar /home/ivandov/IBM/SDP//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20120522-1813.jar
I have tried changing the theme to Default theme as I have seen in other workarounds. That did not fix this problem. I have also attempted to add "-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.UseWebKitGTK=true" into the eclipse.ini as I saw in another fix, but that didn't work either.
I'm not sure where to start with this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 answers
Have you tried the second workaround mentioned in this article?
https://jazz.net/library/article/1337
A similar issue was resolved this way.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/136268/jvm-terminated-exit-code160-cannot-load-projects-in-eclipse-42-with-rtc-plug-in
If the problem persists, the javacore file is required for further investigation.
https://jazz.net/library/article/1337
A similar issue was resolved this way.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/136268/jvm-terminated-exit-code160-cannot-load-projects-in-eclipse-42-with-rtc-plug-in
If the problem persists, the javacore file is required for further investigation.
Comments
I had this issue on my Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 32bits and I read all the above mentioned links and tried those workarounds but didn't worked for me, then I found this Eclipse Bug thread and added these lines to the eclipse.ini and everything works just fine:
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=mozilla
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.XULRunnerPath=/dev/null
I hope it helps!
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.DefaultType=mozilla
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.browser.XULRunnerPath=/dev/null
I hope it helps!