It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to hide the archived users from contributor presentations when assigning them to work items

Pooja Biwalkar (612) | asked May 20 '14, 11:52 a.m.
edited May 20 '14, 11:57 a.m.

In RTC,when assiging people to work-items the users are listed twice.With RTC 4.0.6 new functionality,when assigning people to the Roles when I start typing the names in the search bar, it automatically brings up the archieved users and displays the name of the user twice.This does not happen when the + sign is clicked and it brings up the popup screen.It appaers just once there.I can see the archived users there only when I click on the Show Archived Users checkbox.

How can the archived users be hidden while using RTC 4.0.6?

Comments
Donald Nong commented May 20 '14, 10:06 p.m.

I don't see such behavior in my own RTC 4.0.6 environment. You probably need to open a PMR to get it investigated further.

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered May 21 '14, 1:08 a.m.
I don't think there's any solution to hide the archived users in the search box in RTC 4.0.6. This is a product defect which has been addressed in https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=296256

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.