It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational team concert launchpad.exe problem

vinitha dsouza (14719119) | asked May 15 '14, 6:09 a.m.
Hello team

When i run the Rational Team Concert launchpad , launchpad.exe i get the following error

The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the C:\RTC40Dev\Installs\JazzTeamServer\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-clm package specified in the C:\RTC40Dev\Installs\JazzTeamServer\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the C:\RTC40Dev\Installs\JazzTeamServer\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the C:\RTC40Dev\Installs\JazzTeamServer\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the C:\RTC40Dev\Installs\JazzTeamServer\im\win32.win32.x86\install-server.xml file cannot be found.

install-server.xml is already present under the particular path,but still i get these errors

Please suggest.

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered May 15 '14, 7:13 p.m.
Hi Vinitha,

There are several causes for this issue. Please check the link below for possible solutions.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21653363

Another possible cause of this issue (not documented in the link above) is not enough permissions. Make sure to right-click launchpad.exe and 'Run as Administrator'

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.