It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Visual Studio Out of Sync Folders

Aaron Chorpenning (371015) | asked May 14 '14, 4:17 p.m.
I've been working with my coworker the last few days, and we seem to be getting the crrtc8540w out of sync error all the time.

I may have some work in my sandbox that is not checked in. He checks sometime in and delivers it. I get a notice saying there is a incoming change.

At this time...I have unresolved work and incoming changes in the Pending Changes window. When I click accept to his changes, I get a dialog that appears like it is doing something, but there are no files transferred. The incoming change dialog goes away, but the item still remains in the pending view until I click the refresh button.

Now I am in a out of sync state. I cannot reload the workspace, because it says there is nothing out of sync. The only way I have found to get around this is to load the workspace again, which clears out my sandbox of all unchecked in changes.

Need some assistance on why this is continuing to happen.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.