It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there an problem with the "Planned For" dropdown in a Plan that has the field in the view displaying the whole list of iterations?

Kim Williams (56136) | asked Mar 17 '16, 1:03 p.m.
I have a view of a plan that includes the "Planned for" field in it. When I use the dropdown to change the value of the Planned For field in the drop down, other the first 4 or 5 iterations in my timeline show up when I have about 10.  Why don't all of the values show up?  Is there an issue with the dropdown? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Mar 17 '16, 6:39 p.m.
Hi Kim,

This is the way it was designed. You can only get a subset of iterations when using the drop down menu. I have found this enhancement request regarding this topic.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=194677

As a workaround, use the "Actions" menu located on the left of each work item. From there you can select the Browse option to search for all your iterations.

Planned
Kim Williams selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kim Williams commented Mar 18 '16, 7:41 a.m.

Thanks, Alex, for taking the time to answer the question and provide a work-around.  I really appreciate it!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.