It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Reert to a baseline

Paolo Cappellari (61) | asked Sep 28 '07, 8:30 a.m.
edited Jun 20 '19, 12:54 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)

Hi,

I was following the SCM tutorial on Jazz. I was trying to revert my component to a (GOOD) baseline. I can replace the baseline. However, I have incoming changes from the latest (BROKEN) baseline; and I cannot deliver changes I made on the reverted (GOOD) baseline. The system doesn't allow me to do that and suggest me that I have to accept the incoming changes before I can deliver. But to do not accept (i.e. discard) such changes (from the BROKEN) is exactly what I would like to do.

Can someone help me?
Thank you,
Paolo

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Sep 28 '07, 9:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Once you have your repository workspace in a good state, for example, you've reverted change-sets or replaced with an old baseline, you can make the stream look like your repository workspace by running the "Replace in <Stream name>" action from the component shown in the Pending Changes view.
David Lafreniere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Paolo Cappellari commented Oct 01 '07, 5:13 a.m. | edited Jun 20 '19, 12:53 p.m.

Once you have your repository workspace in a good state, for example, you've reverted change-sets or replaced with an old baseline, you can make the stream look like your repository workspace by running the "Replace in <Stream name>" action from the component shown in the Pending Changes view.

Oh! Now I can see it! Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.