It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we run multiple test Suites in RQM? if yes how to set it up?

Aparna Sukumaran (333660) | asked Mar 25 '14, 4:49 p.m.
I want to run multiple test suites, If I check more than one RUN icon gets grayed out.
How to run multiple test suites?

2 answers

permanent link
James Paulus (20622135) | answered Mar 25 '14, 5:56 p.m.
 It can be a slow process, but we simply select one test suite at a time and click "Run".     This allows us to accomplish what you are looking for.

Comments
Aparna Sukumaran commented Mar 26 '14, 2:12 a.m.

I'm looking for running multiple test suites at the same time or Scheduling multiple test suites. Can we do this in RQM?

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Mar 26 '14, 7:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Aparna,
You can run your Test Suits within an Execution Schedule 

An execution schedule contains steps that are run sequentially at a scheduled time or when they are triggered by a build completion.

Execution schedule steps can be any of the following types:

• Test suite execution record: Records that specify the execution environments for each test suite and track the status of each test suite that is run
  • Test case execution record: Records that specify the execution environments for each test case and track the status of each test case that is run
  • Automation: Scripts that automatically run tasks such as installing or uninstalling a product build

Execution schedules are reusable. You can schedule them to run repeatedly at specified times (daily or weekly, for example) or have them triggered by an event. You can also select the machines or test cells on which to run execution schedules. A test cell is a collection of lab resources that meet the requirements for a specific test environment.

If an execution schedule is triggered by a build, all test case results and test suite results are associated with the corresponding build record.

Ara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.