It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any doc/links which talks about which attribute KIND supports which attribute type?

Vidhya Prakash (852833) | asked Mar 03 '14, 2:47 a.m.
edited Mar 03 '14, 2:48 a.m.
We recently upgraded our Jazz servers from 4.0.2 to 4.0.5.. I'm looking for some info regarding RTC WI related.. Is there any document/links which talks about which attribute KIND supports which type.. For example Description attribute kind supports html,mediumhtml. Is there any place which has this documented?..If you could point me to any Jazz wiki link it would be great..    

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Mar 10 '14, 3:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This document from the Information center lists the provider with the attribute type associated to it:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.team.workitem.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_customization_types.html

If you want something with more detail, I am not aware of any other document. I suggest you open an enhancement request on jazz.net and file it under "Documentation", requesting this type of information be documented.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.