It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Add attributes to work items on JazzHub

javier Plumey (312) | asked Feb 20 '14, 10:08 a.m.
I tried to add a new attribute called APAR to the Task work item but it says I do not have permission to do this. How can I add new attributes to Tasks? This is KEY for us.

Comments
javier Plumey commented Feb 20 '14, 10:16 a.m.

Similarly I cannot add Priorities, modify severity, or enumerations.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Feb 20 '14, 10:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Javier,

It's not currently possible to customize work items on JazzHub. 

You do have the option of creating new categories that will be displayed in the Filed Against field and creating new releases that will be displayed in the Found In field.

Can you open an enhancement request at https://hub.jazz.net/ccm01/web/projects/srich%20|%20JazzHub#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard?  Perhaps if the customizations are something generic that other users also want, we could update the project templates accordingly.
javier Plumey selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
javier Plumey commented Feb 20 '14, 10:45 a.m.

Hmm...this is a severely limiting hosted environment. I don't know why you wouldn't just let us use Project Areas as we choose.

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Feb 20 '14, 10:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

One of the great things about JazzHub is how simple and easy it is to use.  One of the ways we keep it simple is by limiting the customizations possible.  I've taken your feedback and am tracking it in our backlog.  It's very helpful for us to know what our users are looking for, so thanks for letting us know!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.