It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Logout when switch to RDM

Qaiser Islam (31287074) | asked Feb 19 '14, 10:38 a.m.
 hi,

In CLM 4.0.5 whenever i switch from any application (CCM, RM, QM) to RDM, it shows some error and log me out. After login again i can continue my work on RDM. Is there any configuration issue with my installation? i am facing the same issue in two different installation.Deployment topology is Windows 2008, WAS 8.5.5 and DB2. The same issue i am facing in Windows 2008, WAS 8.0.0.3 and SQL server 2008.

Thanks,
Qaiser 

Comments
Francois-xavier Panaget commented Feb 19 '14, 12:24 p.m.

Hi Qaiser,
What is the error you are seeing?
Thanks
Francois

Qaiser Islam commented Feb 19 '14, 12:34 p.m.

actually error appears for split of a second on DM dashboard page and then system logs me out. i will check the logs if error is there i will send you. 

Qaiser Islam commented Feb 24 '14, 3:54 a.m.

in dm.log this error is keep coming. i have two environment one with DB2 and other one is with SQL server 2008. this error is appearing in both logs..Is it related to this logout issue?

2014-02-24 00:41:06,183 [WebContainer : 7 @@ 00:41 JazzAdmin /dm/view-history] []  INFO sqlExceptionLogger  - CRJAZ0250I A statement attempted to insert a duplicate value in a table that requires unique values. For more information about the statement that failed, check the server logs.
SQL: INSERT INTO MARKERS.MARKER (STATE_ID, ITEM_ID, CONTEXT_ID, MODIFIED, MODIFIED_BY_ITEM_ID, LABEL_COL, ICON_URI, URI, APPLICATION_COL, TYPE_COL, USER_COL, PROJECT, TIMESTAMP_COL) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
SQL Exception #1
SQL Message: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-803, SQLSTATE=23505, SQLERRMC=13;MARKERS.MARKER, DRIVER=4.14.121
SQL State: 23505
Error Code: -803

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.