RSA to DOORS using Design Manger Eclipse Environment issue
I have DOORS 9.4 and RDM 4.0.2 and RSA 8.5 +DM. I have successful configured the cross server communication between RDM and DOORS Web. I am able to go to a DM design and make a link to a DOORS requirement in the web environment. However, when I try to make links within the RSA eclipse environment I get a log in failure with the DOORS friend server. Could this be an issue with my URL? I have tried multiple variations of the friend server link without any success. Here is the configuration of my current URL: http://localhost:portnumber/
dm/public. This was automatically set after creating the cross server communication. Please help....
dm/public. This was automatically set after creating the cross server communication. Please help....
Accepted answer
This is a known defect. Please see CLM links with Doors as RM provider do not work (19742).
In a nutshell, using RSA Eclipse Client, user can only view existing links to artifacts in DOORS. User cannot create or delete those links; that has to be done through web UI.