It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Whether sample lifecycle project "Money that Matters" also works for Rhapsody DM with CLM?

Jin Zhou (591519) | asked Dec 04 '13, 1:50 a.m.
Hi

I'm using Rhapsody DM with CLM v 4.0.4.
I tried to create "Money that Matters" sample with /dm, /ccm, /rm and /qm all selected but below error.
----------------------------------
Error creating the sample: com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: CRJCA0201E The application /dm has reported that the Money That Matters sample cannot be created for the logged in user. Verify that the user has the necessary repository permissions and client access licenses (CALs) assigned. The application reported the following message: Design Management is not configured with a server extension that contributes to the CLM Sample. .
----------------------------------
I'm sure I have assigned the required licenses to the user as I could successfully create lifecycle project area from template.

My colleagues could successfully create "Money that Matters" with CLM and RSA DM.
I was wondering whether the sample is not designed for Rhapsody DM?
Can anyone could help to confirm?

Thank you in advance.

One answer

permanent link
Jin Zhou (591519) | answered Dec 04 '13, 4:35 a.m.
Hi

This is actually a known product defect or RFE.
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=249167

But not sure whether lab side would plan to fix it to make "Money that Matters" works well with Rhapsody DM as well.

Regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.