It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

POST LDX returns 403 in RM for Link Creation attempt between RM and GC-enabled AM ServiceProvider

Lonnie VanZandt (88517) | asked Jul 05 '17, 3:10 p.m.

I have implemented an OSLC AM ServiceProvider (along with appropriate OSLC AM Services, Components, Streams, Baselines, and Resources) that is accepted by Jazz GC and Jazz RM as a valid peer. All Friend pairing and Project Area pairing is successful. All Rootservices, Catalogs, Service Providers, and related resources and fields have been established and accepted.

When I enter the RM application and the paired Project Area and visit an Artifact to create a new "References" link from the Jazz RM artifact to one of my GC-aware AM resources, the Link creation almost completes. The process aborts in the XHR HTTP POST by RM to the LDX service when LDX complains with:

CRRRS4508E The link cannot be created because the request contains an invalid target URL.

and Jazz RM reports:

ID CRRRW7259W  The link from this server to the other server was not created because that action is not permitted. Contact the project administrator to verify that you have the correct permissions to create the link.

The URL of my AM Resource is conformant to HTTP (it is accessible in various REST clients and is constructed in code with a URI Builder).

What, therefore, is the permitted syntax for URLs in LDX?

I'm hopeful that either @kathryn (Fryer) or @saqib (niaz) might respond because those two individuals appear to have the most experience in this leading edge of Jazz OSLC third-party integration.

One answer

permanent link
Lonnie VanZandt (88517) | answered Jul 05 '17, 3:47 p.m.

whitespace in the URLs passed back to RM. Sigh.

Comments
Lonnie VanZandt commented Jul 05 '17, 4:07 p.m.

My Javascript that prepared the OSLC Response had an inappropriate decodeUri() call around the rdf:about URL returned from the OSLC Query. So a properly escaped URL was then passed on into Jazz as improperly decoded.

Daniel Moul commented Jul 05 '17, 4:25 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Glad you sorted it out.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.