Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Running clm_was_config.py script against unsecured WAS profile

When I created my WASv8.5 profile I unchecked the box to "Enable Administrative Security".  After installing CLM 404 and successfully running the clm_was_config.py jython script I restarted the server.  The script enables WAS security.  After restarting the server I'm not able to log on to the WAS console however because I'm not sure what the default password should be now?  I tried the typical admin/admin and ADMIN/ADMIN but neither work.  What is the default password now that WAS security was enabled?

0 votes


Accepted answer

Permanent link
Hi Charles.

If you have not enabled the " Enable Administrative Security" you can login with any user to the WAS admin page.

Please use the below link to disable in security.xml

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21405302

Regards,
Arun.
Charles Hart selected this answer as the correct answer

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 7,623
× 2,382

Question asked: Jan 17 '14, 5:00 p.m.

Question was seen: 5,535 times

Last updated: Jan 20 '14, 11:01 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm