It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Managing RQM Project Area Property using OSLC or REST API

Darshan Patel (7133) | asked Dec 17 '13, 3:18 a.m.
I am trying to modify Artifact Categories and Custom Attributes of RQM project area using OSLC OR REST API. I got the sevice provider catalog and service provider for the project area. However, i am not able to find anything for updating the project area properties. Is there any way to update this categories programatically?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Dec 17 '13, 7:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can CRUD categories/custom attributes using the RQM Reportable REST API.  However, you cannot update any project area properties using either API. 

There is the Team Process API (https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DraftTeamProcessRestApi), but it is provisional. 

Comments
Darshan Patel commented Dec 18 '13, 2:48 a.m.

Thanks Paul

Do you mean that we can CRUD the existing test artifacts and perform change/update for categories/custom attributes on existing artifacts? and we can't update the categories/custom attributes values in a given project area so that it can be available for new test artifacts while their creations?

Paul Slauenwhite commented Dec 18 '13, 8:14 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.