It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Demo on integrating RQM with third party test automation tool

Vivekanandan Mani (111) | asked Feb 21 '19, 11:28 a.m.

Hi Team,

I would like to integrate RQM with my third party test automation tool. I looked in to jazz.net site and found few theories; it would be great if I can get a demo video integrating RQM with third party test automation tool.

Has anybody tried creating custom Automation Adapter and integrating it?

One answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.6k217) | answered Feb 21 '19, 5:54 p.m.
I have done several custom adaptors, as well as configured the existing command line and Selenium adaptors to run custom test tools.

What would you like to know?

Comments
Vivekanandan Mani commented Feb 22 '19, 2:55 p.m.

Great, do u have video that demonstrates steps involved in building custom adapter, integrating with RQM and invoking test execution using the adapter.

I have my manual test cases created in RQM and the script is automated using third party automation tool. Now I want to invoke my automation  script from RQM so that results are automatically feed in to RQM. Currently I am executing the script on RQM manually to document the test results  though script was executed using the automation tool.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.