RTC/RQM 4.0.4: How to link TSER or Testsuites to RTC task?
We have setup a testplan with many testsuites in RQM.
Now we want to link a Testsuite and a Test Suite Execution Record (TSER) to a RTC task and track the result in RTC.
On Testcase/TCER level it works, but it seems RTC don't know testsuites, at least a direct link is not possible?
As a work-a-round I can use "link artefact", but then the user has always to follow the link to see the execution result.
How can I link a TSER to RTC task and if it is not possible, is this an already scheduled enhancement?
Thanks, Jörg
Now we want to link a Testsuite and a Test Suite Execution Record (TSER) to a RTC task and track the result in RTC.
On Testcase/TCER level it works, but it seems RTC don't know testsuites, at least a direct link is not possible?
As a work-a-round I can use "link artefact", but then the user has always to follow the link to see the execution result.
How can I link a TSER to RTC task and if it is not possible, is this an already scheduled enhancement?
Thanks, Jörg
Accepted answer
Hi Jörg,
I can't find a way to link a test suite with an artifact in ccm. It's possible to link a test suite to a test plan and then link a test plan to a ccm plan.
I can't find a way to link a test suite with an artifact in ccm. It's possible to link a test suite to a test plan and then link a test plan to a ccm plan.