Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

How to use the Work Item Ant Tasks (in RTC 6.0.3)

 I am interested in the Workitem Ant tasks such as createWorkitem to updateWorkItem so I can automate some of our processes. However, I can't find where those ant tasks are defined (they are not listed in BuildToolkitTaskDefs.xml shipped with JBE). Would someone please let me know where those tasks are defined in the JBE6.0.3? 

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link

 Never mind.. I found the answer myself: they are in the package "com.ibm.team.build.extensions.toolkit.ant.ccmutilities.task". I suggest to update the document to make this clear. It took me quite a while to find out where these tasks are. 

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 12,146
× 460

Question asked: Oct 19 '17, 11:20 a.m.

Question was seen: 4,515 times

Last updated: Oct 19 '17, 2:33 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm