It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Lifecycle adaptor questions...PLEASE HELP!

Mahari Hill (4861184230) | asked Dec 03 '13, 9:59 a.m.
CLM 4.0.3

All,

I see that version 1.1.1 is available for the Rational Lifecycle Integration, but jazz.net only seems to have 1.1..., where can I find the latest version?

Also, I would like to know the simple questions of:
  • What versions of CLM are supported
  • What versions of JIRA are supported
The jazz.net and ibm.com sites give me the OS versions, Hardware supported, DBs, etc..., everything about the tool except what version of CLM and JIRA it supports. It may be somewhere, but I keep getting caught in a web of links...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Brian Fleming (1.6k11928) | answered Dec 03 '13, 3:54 p.m.
Here is a link to a Clarity report with the supported versions of CLM and JIRA

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/prodguid/v1r0/clarity-reports/report/html/prereqsForProduct?deliverableId=1375815967089

In the future you can create your own reports from this link to show supported OS, db, integrations, etc.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/prodguid/v1r0/clarity/index.html
Mahari Hill selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mahari Hill commented Dec 03 '13, 4:02 p.m.

Thanks,

Sorry, but I have been to the clarity sight and I just can't figure out how to get these reports.

The question(s) is always, "What version of () is supported for ()?". How did you get this report?

thanks

Brian Fleming commented Dec 03 '13, 4:07 p.m.

Start at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/prodguid/v1r0/clarity/prereqsForProduct.html
Perform a search for the product you are interested in (in this case I searched on "Rational Lifecycle")
Select the correct match (in this case "Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapter Standard Edition")
Select the correct version (1.1.1)
Optionally, filter for only the category of software you are interested in (In this case you could uncheck everything except "Connectors")

One other answer

permanent link
Gary Cernosek (16) | answered Dec 18 '13, 3:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
>I see that version 1.1.1 is available for the Rational Lifecycle Integration, but jazz.net only seems to have 1.1..., 
>where can I find the latest version?

Lifecycle Integration Adapters come in two editions. Standard Edition v1.1.1 is the same software as found in v1.1. We updated to v1.1.1 primarily for Tasktop Edition to include the latest version of the Tasktop Sync OEM product. So if you're evaluating Standard Edition, what you find on Jazz.net is sufficient. If you need to evaluate Tasktop Edition, we're working on a way to get that trial setup on Jazz.net in Q1. For now, you would need to contact your IBM sales rep.

>Also, I would like to know the simple questions of: 
>What versions of CLM are supported 
CLM Version 4

>What versions of JIRA are supported
JIRA Version 6

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.