Why does the RQM dashboard not reflect the new project area name?
Hello,
I am working with RQM 4.0.0.1. I have a project area that I have renamed. Let's say that the old name was Project Area Name Old and the new name is Project Area Name New.
When I access the newly renamed project area, the new name is reflected on the title bar, but on the project dashboard the title is still Project Area Name Old.
How to I syncronise the project area name change with the project dashboard?
Best regards,
Andrew
2 answers
Hi Andrew
How did you access to project dashboard after you renamed the project area? Do you see the changed name in your personal dashboard? In my test here, I only need to refresh my browser to get the new name showing properly in the project dashboard. I tested with Firefox.
Don
How did you access to project dashboard after you renamed the project area? Do you see the changed name in your personal dashboard? In my test here, I only need to refresh my browser to get the new name showing properly in the project dashboard. I tested with Firefox.
Don
Comments
Hi, you have to change permissions on the Project Area, by default no one can change the Project Dashboard.
Go to Jazz Project Administration, select the project area that you want to be able to edit in. Under the project area name there are five tabs, select Permissions, then select Project Configuration in the left pane. Select Everyone, in the right pane under Roles (if not already selected). Under Permitted Actions, open Dashboards, here you will be able to set permissions for the Project Dashboard, create, delete and modify.
Go to Jazz Project Administration, select the project area that you want to be able to edit in. Under the project area name there are five tabs, select Permissions, then select Project Configuration in the left pane. Select Everyone, in the right pane under Roles (if not already selected). Under Permitted Actions, open Dashboards, here you will be able to set permissions for the Project Dashboard, create, delete and modify.