It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Insight 1.1.1 reports in RTC 4.0.2

Mansi Garg (146) | asked Sep 11 '13, 1:35 a.m.
Hi, We have RI 1.1.1 and RTC 4.0.2 installed on different servers. The ETLs have been configured to fetch data from the CLM server in to the RI data warehouse and we can successfully create reports in the Rational Insight tool.
What we require now is that these custom reports that we have developed using RI are visible in the RTC tool.
Is there any configuration needed for this?

Mansi

2 answers

permanent link
Xuan Jiang (37858) | answered Sep 11 '13, 2:38 a.m.
Hi Mansi,
If you are asking for show embed Insight reports, you can check out the following URL, hope it helps.
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.usage.doc/topics/t_rrdi_make_reports_avail.html&scope=null

Comments
Mansi Garg commented Sep 11 '13, 3:13 a.m.

Hi Xuan,

Thanks for the response. The link says we can select the reports from the Shared Reports folder.
But my question is that since RI and RTC are on different servers how do I make the RI reports available on the RTC server. Do you have any idea on this?

Xuan Jiang commented Sep 11 '13, 3:42 a.m.

Hi Mansi,
Sorry I have no details document in hands, generally you need configure the Reporting Server URL field under Advanced Properties -> Custom Reports section in your CCM admin page, then you may need enable Jazz namespace (not sure!).

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Sep 11 '13, 4:23 a.m.
Hello Mansi,

for the instructions on how to make the Insight reports available on the RTC server you can see the sections
  • Connecting the applications to the report server
  • Identifying the report server as a trusted client on the Jazz Team Server
of

Integrating Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence with CLM data sources
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m2/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.admin.doc/topics/t_postinstall_integrate_rrdi_clm.html

Best Regards
Francesco

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.