It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM requests several times for the login information

Donaji Sencion (823) | asked Aug 28 '13, 11:42 a.m.
retagged Aug 28 '13, 4:48 p.m. by Amy Laird (16514)
Hello
I have an RQM integrated in a JTS with CCM working with WAS, RQM , is configured as an independent profile and with a different URL.
When trying to go from RTC/JTS to RQM it requests login, the login window appears at least three times before we can work with the application.
I have a tail -f on the qm.log file, but during the login session there are no new entries on the log.
Any idea what might be causing this behaviour?
Thanks and best regards.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k375103) | answered Aug 28 '13, 12:00 p.m.
Hi Donaji,
It seems that SSO is not configured properly for you.

Could you this link to the documentation: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_deploy_single_sign-on.html?resultof=%22%73%73%6f%22%20

If you have a Tomcat and applications are located on different servers then this is designed behavior and you need to switch to WAS to avoid that.

Let me know if it helps for you.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Kazmierczyk
Donaji Sencion selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Donaji Sencion commented Aug 29 '13, 1:00 p.m. | edited Aug 29 '13, 1:00 p.m.

Hi!
Thanks so much for the quick response, I have applied the configuration, but since I cannot restart the application until the weekend, I'll have to wait and see if it worked.
Thanks a lot, I'll let you know how it goes.

Donaji Sencion commented Sep 02 '13, 6:13 p.m.

It seems to be working fine now
Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.