It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Role based user list for Owned by attribute in Plans

vishnudharan manivannan (1183642) | asked Jul 25 '13, 6:33 a.m.

Hi ,

We are using RTC 4.0 .My Team was asking me about the Taskboard presentation in the plan view.. We would like to change the owned by field ( especially for tasks) we will get a very long selection list. Is it possible to show only  scrum team members ? as it displays stake holders list also. My team have to click on more… to find their names. So, it needs time and is annoying..

I created a role based user list value set ( team members ) and added the value set to the owned by attribute. Now when we open the tasks individually, it displays only the set of team members however I am not sure how to achieve this in the plan views owned by column. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance !

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 26 '13, 9:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi, If the role based user list does not work in the plan UI, I would suggest to open a defect or enhancement request here: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWelcome
vishnudharan manivannan selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.