It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What we can see with Traditional Scheduler column in plan view?

ryosuke oka (17994648) | asked Jul 12 '13, 3:59 a.m.
edited Jul 12 '13, 5:48 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646)
My customer had add "Traditional Scheduler column " as the attached screen shot but it show n/a (not applicable).
What this suppose to show? and how we can show it?

If anyone know it please let me know.
I could not find any information for this.

2 answers

permanent link
Indradri Basu (1.8k1514) | answered Jul 15 '13, 4:43 a.m.
You can take a look at this article

Comments
ryosuke oka commented Jul 18 '13, 4:12 a.m.

Indradi,
thank you for your answer.

I actually saw it but I was not sure whether this explain "Traditional Scheduler column" because I can not see it's column in that screen shot.

https://jazz.net/library/content/articles/rtc/4.0/planning-traditional-scheduler/images/traditionalplan.png

The article said "The component that handles scheduling for formal projects is referred to as traditional scheduler. The traditional scheduler determines the start and end dates and sequence of the plan items in a formal project. "

Do you have any idea for it?

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Aug 08 '13, 3:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Traditional Scheduler column is for internal use only. 

The fact that its present for listing has been confirmed to be a defect and addressed here :
Traditional Scheduler column should not be visible in the plan configuration. (275679)

If you have it added in your plan, remove it manually.
For preventing the listing on new plans, update the process xml with internal="true" against the attribute. 

below is a sample for the process xml change: 
<attribute id="com.ibm.team.apt.attribute.scheduler.traditional" implementation="com.ibm.team.apt.client.BuiltInAttribute" name="Traditional Scheduler" type="VOID" readOnly="true" internal="true" />

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.