It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project Administration, process roles

Leon Van Zyl (2144) | asked Jul 09 '13, 3:17 a.m.
edited Jul 09 '13, 8:00 a.m.
Good Day,
I cannot change the process roles of the team members of my jazzhub project. I do not have any administrative rights in the jazzhub project I created. How do I change the process roles of the team members ?

Adding Screenshot:

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Jul 09 '13, 6:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Leon,
It's not currently possible to change the roles of the team members of your JazzHub project.  I'll add your request to a work item tracking allowing JazzHub project owners to adjust roles of team members.  Is there something specific you are hoping to achieve (some functionality you specifically want to enable or disable)?

Comments
Leon Van Zyl commented Jul 09 '13, 7:59 a.m.

Yes, I would like to have the use of the full "Manage Project" page that I have access to from the project DashBoard.
So Basically, be able to change process roles, add Team Areas, edit Timelines

Adam Archer commented Jul 29 '13, 10:37 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks for the feedback Leon. For now, we don't plan to expose the full power of project management, but are open to exposing key features that most users need. We agree that process roles is a crucial one. Timeline editing is currently exposed in a simplified form on your JazzHub project page and we would be very interested to hear your thoughts on what we have there and how it might be improved. On the topic of team areas, we have currently opted to restrict that level of customization and to keep projects flat on JazzHub. We understand that this is an area that many people will likely ask for room to grow and may consider opening it up in the future but have no plans to for now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.