It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Sometimes in RFT 8.2 script is not running & displaying the problem error in RFT, can anyone help me?

Kritika Singh (521212) | asked Jun 20 '13, 7:04 a.m.
 In RFT 8.2 ,after recording is done when i am going to run script,it is displaying problem that it script cannot be run ,i can't understand, can anyone help me?

2 answers

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13344) | answered Jun 20 '13, 7:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 20 '13, 7:11 a.m.
Is this related to "RQM adapter" from RFT? and its execution. If not, please report it to support team through "Open Service Request" tool for the geo you are in <http://ibm.com/planetwide/>

From my earlier experience supporting RFT, it seems that the script execution is failing either coz:
-- there is a script execution already in progress?
-- RFT is not getting sufficient rights on the machine (try reopening RFT with "Run as administrator")

if none help, please check the error log view..

Best Regards
Sunil

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Jun 20 '13, 7:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Kritika,
If the issue is singular to Rational Functional Tester I would suggested posting your question on the RFT based forum

I would also include the exact error message you are encountering and any corresponding screen shots

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.