It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Case categories not Visible to Edit or Delete

Tom Leser (19116) | asked Sep 11 '17, 8:00 p.m.

Using RQM 6.0.3.  Up until about a month ago, if I'd bring up the categories in test cases I'd see all of the custom root categories that I had created.  Now I can't see any categories that I've created prior to around August.  Anything that I've created after August I can see, modify, delete, etc.  

I've double check permissions and they're all enabled for categories with the user level I'm set to.  I really need to be able to do some housekeeping on these categories.  

Regards,

Tom

One answer

permanent link
Elohim Arranaga (2461) | answered Sep 12 '17, 8:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Tom, unless you or someone in your team deleted those categories by mistake, definitively doesn't seem to be a normal behavior. You can easily check in Admin -> View Trash ->category to see if they were deleted (or ask your admin to do so if you don't have permission), otherwise  my suggestion is to open a PMR to follow up with the support team since that doesn't seem to be normal. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.