It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I'm experiencing some RRC errors that are preventing me from taking certain actions.

Ankit Jain (6423639) | asked Jun 09 '13, 6:27 p.m.

I'm experiencing some RRC errors that are preventing me from taking certain actions.  For example, I cannot access the project properties, and I've lost my ability to delete saved views. 

The error message is as below –

The server request to retrieve user permissions could not be completed.

ID CRRRW7291E The server request to retrieve user permissions could not be completed.

Error: Unable to load https://<server ID and domain name>/rm/operations status: 12152.

“Java.lang.nullPointerException (more info found at entry [630174ef35308e97] in RRS server log)”, “errorMessage”. “Internal Error”, “errorStatus”.”500”

Could you please let me know if this issue us occurring because of my LDAP access?? Or may be roles, permissions, etc.

Comments
Jason Warner commented Jun 10 '13, 7:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Ankit,

This issue has been seen recently involving a failed migration from a previous version of RRC.  Was this server recently migrated?  Can you elaborate further on the 500 error that should be in the JTS.log?

Thanks,
Jason

Stef van Dijk commented Jun 10 '13, 9:32 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is also something that can occur if the project type system has gotten into a bad state. What version of RRC are you using?
If it is the type system, I'd highly recommend opening a ticket with IBM Support.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.