It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Test script template

Narayanan Potti (27037679) | asked Mar 13 '13, 3:48 p.m.
 I have CLM 4.0.1 installed on Windows Server 2008, database is SQL Server.

In RQM test team wants to customize template of test script.Currently test script has 3 columns - Step, Description and Expected Result. Two custom columns are required in test script- Value and Comments. Is it possible to do add ? Test script currently has section Keyboard view followed by ? followed by Clipboard ? and Execution variables ?. We're not able to get rid if this section, it is very annoying.

Thanks
NP

3 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Mar 14 '13, 8:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Narayanan,
To hide the Keyword View, point the cursor to the vertical divider between the Keyword View and the Manual Test editor. Click the arrow when it displays.

permanent link
Narayanan Potti (27037679) | answered Mar 14 '13, 9:05 a.m.
Thanks for your response Ara.

Is there a way to add custom columns to RQM Test Script ? I need to add 2 custom columns and apply it for all the Test scripts in the project or team. Is it supported in CLM 4.0.1 ?

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Mar 14 '13, 9:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Narayanan,
My understanding is you cannot add extra column in manual script steps. 
You can however add custom attribute at Test Script level 
Click "Project Properties -> Custom Attributes -> Test Script Attributes" to define custom attributes for Test Script. You must be logged in as project area administrator to see this option. Once defined, whenever a user creates a script, you will see the option to provide a value for the custom attribute defined. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.