It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Process sharing in RRC 3.0.1

Amitabha Nath (757) | asked Jan 24 '13, 6:24 a.m.

In JKE banking project I can create Use cases, Use case diagram however I am not able get the option in my actual project. Do I need to use any different template at the time of creation RRC projects???

Usually I create life cycle project & along with (ccm, rm & qm ) project. in RRC when I create share the process of jke banking project it oes show me all the attributes as like ccm does.

can anybody please help....

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 24 '13, 6:48 a.m. | edited Jan 24 '13, 6:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Amitabha,

I am not sure about the original missing use case diagrams - I would assume that is an artifact type that needs to be defined in RRC. However, process sharing exists in in RRC, but is, as far as I remember, limited compared with RTC. I would suggest to look at what MTM uses and how the project is configured.

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jan 24 '13, 10:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RRC there is a "Use Case Requirements Template" for project creation that includes the artifact type and templates for use cases.

Even if this template was not used in creation, in V4.0.1 it is possible to create one by importing project properties from another project in the same area.

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/releases/4.0.1?p=news#importing

or using ReqIF, by exporting the JKE Banking Use Case specification and importing into the project without use cases.

This help topics describes more about the data exchange capabilities in V4.0.1

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc%2Ftopics%2Fr_compare_data_exchange.html

If it is not possible to upgrade, then alternatively in V3.0.1 it can be manually created by coping the artifact type, attributes etc from the JKE Banking example.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.