It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Manage Images of Test Case Execution Record RQM v4.0

Kyle Dodge (5268) | asked Jan 16 '13, 5:22 p.m.
retagged Jan 16 '13, 5:34 p.m. by Max Bridges (24126)

Hello,

I'm currently using RQM v4.0 and have a question regarding the management of images, pasted/uploaded/attached, in the actual results column of a Test Case Execution Record.  I know that there is an ability to manage the images in a Test Script, but not in the TCER. At least nothing that I can see. 

The problem that I am running into is that most of the images used as evidence that a particular step has passed do not display easily when viewing the results of the TCER.  They display rather large, and it becomes difficult to tell how many images might be in a particular step.  Is there a way to automatically default the image size when they are used during the execution of a test case? Any information would be helpful.  

The only reason I am putting the images in the TCER step is because this is how the client currently executes tests in Word.  It was recommended to stick as close as possible to their current test process.   

Thanks,

Kyle

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Jan 16 '13, 11:59 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kyle,

Currently the image management is available only in TestScript editor. May be you can open an RFE.

Thanks,
Reshma
Kyle Dodge selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kyle Dodge commented Jan 17 '13, 8:56 p.m.

Thanks Reshma,

Per your suggestion I have created an RFE.  The RFE number is below.

Enhancement 79069

Regards,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.