It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a possibilty to get all test environments with summary and description by one rest api request?

Dani Simon (70114) | asked Mar 20 '18, 8:00 a.m.

Hi

I'd like to get the description and summary of all environments with one rest api request. Is that possible?

I tried it with "...qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/projectarea/configuration", but then I've got all environments, but unfortunately the tag "summary" was empty and description was missing.

Is there another way - besides requesting each environment by identifier?

thanks for help,
dannerl

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 20 '18, 8:45 p.m.

There are two ways to do that.
1. Append ?abbreviate=false to the request URL.
2. Append ?fields=feed/entry/content/configuration/* to the request URL, which implies (abbreviate=false).

Note that there are two "summary" attributes in the response, and you want to check the <ns2:summary> attribute.

Dani Simon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dani Simon commented Mar 21 '18, 3:44 a.m.

thanks a lot for your help. also thanks for your hint about two summary attributes!

it worked!
Just to sum it up, I modified the request like this: ?fields=feed/entry/content/configuration/(summary|description|name)

thanks and have a nice day,
dannerl

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.