It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I am facin problem in adding artifacts in formats like business process diagram,use case diagram, storyboards and so on..

Sanket Ikhar (154810) | asked Jan 08 '13, 2:34 a.m.
when I am trying to add the artifacts of formats Business Process Diagrams, use case diagrams, storyboard and so on..following error is appearing...

ID CRRRW7385W  The browser that you are using to edit graphical artifacts is not supported. The editor is supported only on Firefox 3.6 and later and the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer 8 and later. When you edit, use either Firefox 3.6 and later or the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer 8 and later.

please help me out in this.
thanks in advance.

Accepted answer

permanent link
shantanu sharma (16) | answered Jan 08 '13, 3:56 a.m.
 are you trying to add artifacts in the web client ? or dng rich client ?

ps : editing graphical artifacts is not supported in rich client and can be done only via web client. Also in order to edit an artifact the user needs to download a correct browser plugin, only then the plugin is installed the user is should be able  to edit these artifacts. 
Sanket Ikhar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sanket Ikhar commented Jan 08 '13, 4:53 a.m.

Hi.

I am trying to add artifacts through web client only...and i am using compatible browser...but even then i am not able to edit the artifacts in the format business process diagrams, use case diagram,storyboard and so on...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.