It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while accessing the Rational Quality Manager (qm repository)

ankur goyal (111) | asked Dec 25 '12, 11:44 p.m.

Hi,

I have installed and configured jts on my machine and have assigned necessary client access license to admin.But when i try to access Rational Quality Manager (qm repository) I am getting following error message

"You have successfully logged into Jazz Team Server but you are not authorized to access Rational Quality Manager.

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: CRJAZ0977I The "com.ibm.team.jazz.foundation.enterprise-v3" server license policy does not allow the "com.ibm.rqm.login" operation.

Return to the Log In screen."

One answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Dec 26 '12, 12:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 26 '12, 12:54 a.m.
Probably you are not member of the project area, you are trying to log in. Each project area you can connect only if you are member of it, besides RQM's quality professional license assigned to the user.

Comments
ankur goyal commented Dec 26 '12, 2:10 a.m.

Hi pramod,

Thanks for the reply.I am trying to access it after adding user as a member of the project area but still the same error message is displayed.I have assigned "Rational quality manager-connector" license to the user I can't see any "Rational quality manager-quality professional" license under the client access licenses.

Pramod Chandoria commented Dec 26 '12, 7:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

that might be the root cause

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.