It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM v4.0.2 Why backlinks in CQ are not written to CQ Links tab when blocking TCERs

Li Chen (11923742) | asked Aug 22 '13, 12:01 p.m.

Hi, I need a quick answer about this. Thanks in advance.

As a CQ Admin, I have no problem block and unblock TCERs and when I do it the backlinks in CQ ALMRequest/Defect can always be seen and they are shown correctly.

Some users, who are not CQ Admin, have problems doing this, and we know that the backlinks are not written with the following errors we caught using firebug

PUT https://rqmserver.rogers.com:9443/qm/proxy?uri=h...rement%252Coslc_cm%253AblocksTestExecutionRecord

409 Conflict   1.99s ?inclu...s=CiZuV (line 15)

ParamsHeadersPutResponseJSON

{"oslc:message":"CRVSV0078E Error from RPC server: CRVSV0751E Server error: Unexpected exception: CRMUD0021E Permission denied for user scm.tester to perform action OSLC_Modify_Links (of type MODIFY) ","oslc:statusCode":"409","reasonCode":"conflict","nestedExceptions":[]}

We are using OSLCLinks Package v1.2 and I checked the following script

sub oslc_links_ValueChanged {....

and I found that we did not customize it and it does not seem to check permission.

Then why permissions we need to set in CQ so that all RQM users who are allowed to block TCERs can write the link? Is there any instruction about this?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Aug 27 '13, 8:17 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We are investigating under the PMR you created.

Comments
Li Chen commented Aug 27 '13, 4:00 p.m.

Thanks. If other people experienced this before they are welcome to respond. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.