Did anyone installed CLM 4.0.1.0 without clustering from scratch with WAS and DB2?
Hello,
I got the following error when I tried to run jts/scr which does not make sense to me. WAS 8.0.3 and DB2 9.7 are used. There is no WAS cluster. The CLM applications are mapped to the IBM HTTP proxy server and the single WAS application server. I don't know why I got the following error.
One extra thing is that the application server is augmented with WXS 7.1.1.1. It sounds like the Jazz codes thinks I am doing CLM clustering as long as it sees the app server is augmented? If so, that sounds a bug to me.
Error 500: java.lang.RuntimeException: CRJZS0421E Missing activation code file for feature "ClusterSupport".
I got the following error when I tried to run jts/scr which does not make sense to me. WAS 8.0.3 and DB2 9.7 are used. There is no WAS cluster. The CLM applications are mapped to the IBM HTTP proxy server and the single WAS application server. I don't know why I got the following error.
One extra thing is that the application server is augmented with WXS 7.1.1.1. It sounds like the Jazz codes thinks I am doing CLM clustering as long as it sees the app server is augmented? If so, that sounds a bug to me.
Error 500: java.lang.RuntimeException: CRJZS0421E Missing activation code file for feature "ClusterSupport".
One answer
@frankxning: CLM 4.0.1 makes the assumption that if it is deployed in WAS + WXS, then the intention is to cluster CLM.
To resolve your issue, see the Info Center topic Enabling and Disabling Clusters. In particular, see step 3 of "Disabling the cluster".
I've also opened the work item User should be provided information on how to uncluster the server if the activation code file is missing (243422).
To resolve your issue, see the Info Center topic Enabling and Disabling Clusters. In particular, see step 3 of "Disabling the cluster".
I've also opened the work item User should be provided information on how to uncluster the server if the activation code file is missing (243422).