It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

To become a defect owner in RQM user should be given what access (admin or user), user should be given what role

Ankit Jain (6423639) | asked Nov 17 '12, 2:05 a.m.

To become a defect owner in RQM user should be given what access (admin or user), user should be given what role

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 19 '12, 7:52 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I could be mistaken, but I don't think there is a way for defects to exist in RQM.  I think that if you create a defect while using RQM, the defect is actually created in another provider like RTC. 

If you're wondering what roles are required to be an owner of a RTC defect, I don't think the owner has to have any licenses or roles.  The user only has to be a registered user in order to be assigned as an owner.  However, if you want the user to be able to login and see the defect, the user needs to have JazzUsers permissions and a RTC CAL like Contributor or Developer.  The user will also need to be a member of the project area and have an appropriate process role assigned (like Team Member). 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.