It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is this error on the php_error file?

Igor Lemes (111812) | asked Nov 07 '12, 9:13 a.m.
edited Nov 07 '12, 9:15 a.m.
 Hi there,
I'm getting the following error log on my php_error file:
[07-Nov-2012 09:13:38] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: mod in <InstallPath> Build Forge\webroot\templates\global_navigation.php on line 12

[07-Nov-2012 09:13:38] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: id in <InstallPath> Build Forge\webroot\templates\global_navigation.php on line 13

The global_navigation.php file on those lines:
if (!isset($T)) exit();
$_['jTE']['server']['PHP_SELF'] = str_replace(array(";","%","@","\\'","\\\"","(",")","+",",","\\","|","\r","\r\n","\n","<",">","%0d%0a","\"","'","base64","javascript","onMouseOver"),"",$_['jTE']['server']['PHP_SELF']);
$_['jTE']['get']['mod'] = str_replace(array(";","%","@","\\'","\\\"","(",")","+",",","\\","|","\r","\r\n","\n","<",">","%0d%0a","\"","'","base64","javascript","onMouseOver"),"",$_['jTE']['get']['mod']);
$id = str_replace(array(";","%","@","\\'","\\\"","(",")","+",",","\\","|","\r","\r\n","\n","<",">","%0d%0a","\"","'","base64","javascript","onMouseOver"),"",$id);

So, what is actually wrong on this?
I don't know if this file has been altered by someone else since the installation of Build Forge Management Console.
I think this is affecting my navigation, so that i can't get informations on my schedules.

Also, I'm having problems with scheduling time, after we switched to Summer Time here in Brazil.
Our BF gets schedules from an RTC server, which runs a extension that uses BF API to create these schedules.
When creating these schedules, the following message was shown on php_error log:
[07-Nov-2012 10:15:06] PHP Warning:  date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Sao_Paulo' for '-2.0/DST' instead in <InstallPath>\Build Forge\webroot\public\javascripts\translator.js.php on line 3
I have added the line
date.timezone = 'America/Sao_Paulo'
to the php.ini file and this errors stopped prompting, however, the schedules are still being made to past times, and executed after an hour. 
This points to a Summer Time error, right?

BF Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2
BF Version: 7.1.3.3 using bundled Apache Tomcat
DB: SQL Server 2008 R2

Thanks in advance!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.