It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to resolve the internal Error - 'com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.TeamAreaHandleImpl incompatible with com.ibm.team.process.common.IProjectAreaHandle'

Elango Paulraj (1112) | asked Jun 13 '17, 5:23 a.m.

Hi,

I am using RTC eclipse Software and connected to RTC server. While defining the RTC Build definition for 'zOS Build dependency - Rational Build Agent' getting an warning message when connecting a Workspace to the Jazz Source Control.

'An internal error occurred during: "Enable source code data scanning for "MF-Test-Stream"".
com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.TeamAreaHandleImpl incompatible with com.ibm.team.process.common.IProjectAreaHandle'

I tried 2 different streams but getting the same error.

1) Created the new Stream and new Workspace and connected to the Build Agent

2) Used an existing Stream & Workspace that has components delivered from a RDz zOS project. The structure of the RDz project is zComponent Project.

Ignoring the warning message if I invoke the build I get the error log as

'com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: com.ibm.team.build.common.TeamBuildException: The specified build repository workspace flow target stream "MF-Test-Stream" does not support source code data scanning.  A dependency build cannot be executed.'

What could be the internal error.

Thanks in Advance

Elango Paulraj

Comments
Elango Paulraj commented Jun 15 '17, 6:45 a.m.

I built another 'Build Definition' this time for JAZZ Build Engine and provided the same Workspace in the Jazz Source Control I did not get the warning message. When I provide the Workspace in the Build Definition for zOS Build Agent I get the warning message of Incompatibility for 'source code data scanning' . I am using RTC version 6.0.1.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.