It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0 Test Suite Execution Progress showing Estimates as zero.

Eric Smyth (3643) | asked Oct 18 '12, 11:10 a.m.
 Does anyone know why the test suite progress bar does not reflect the estimate or execution fields for the test suite.  I have this working fine for the individual test cases, but the these values are not displayed for the test suties.  Anyone have any ideas?

One answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Oct 19 '12, 8:03 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are you executing the Test suite? If yes then it should reflect the progress depending upon the Test suite Execution Record created for the Test suite. The total Estimate would be the estimate of all Testcase Execution Record for each TSER. And % complete will depend upon the estimate field updated on corresponding Testcase result generated. Note this all this needs to be done manually for estimate. The points progress shows update automatically

Comments
Eric Smyth commented Oct 19 '12, 9:34 a.m. | edited Oct 19 '12, 9:34 a.m.

Yes, the test suite has been executed.  The estimate field is filled out and does have the sum of all test cases executed.  The progress bar is showing that the execution has taken place with the appropriate time, however the estimate in the progress bar still shows zero.  The numbers below the bar are displayed like this: Total: "4/0 hours Estimated: 0%" instead of "4/12 hours".  I have a screenshot but I can load it into this post because of my reputation number.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.