It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Question about out of box reports in RQM 4.0

Rama SCM (4111320) | asked Sep 18 '12, 11:36 a.m.
Hi,

I have installed and configured CLM 4.0 with data warehouse. The RQM/CLM is integrated with RequisitePro and also ClearQuest bridge is also enabled. There are requirements (from ReqPro) associated with Test Cases/Test Plans and the defects created against Test Results in ClearQuest.

1. When I run requirement reports, the reports show requirement information correctly. However I do not see any information about defect in any report. i.e. ScoreCard report is not showing any defects in defect counts section. Any idea what could be causing this?

2. Is it possible to remove the sections from RQM reports i.e removing defect count section from ScoreCard report? How can that be achieved? We do not have any custom reporting tools installed.

Thanks for your help!
Rama

2 answers

permanent link
Jerry Shengulette (63914) | answered Sep 21 '12, 2:59 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
1) There are no Java ETLs for pulling CQ defects so the Data Warehouse doesn't have that data available for reports.   You'd need to use the Data Manager - Insight - to pull CQ-related reports.

2) I don't believe it's possible to modify the OOTB reports in that way.

Comments
Ashish Apoorva commented Sep 24 '12, 5:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

To elaborate further on point 2 - It is possible to modify OOTB Report but the user should know how to author BIRT Reports. However, we don't recommend that.

Removing Defect section from the report may not be a good idea, because, in case you are planning to use RTC as defect provider later, then this section would be needed again.

permanent link
Rama SCM (4111320) | answered Sep 27 '12, 12:45 p.m.
Thanks everyone for your answers!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.