It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to link test cases with existing requirements using RQMExcelImporter utility

Vivek Agarwal (325) | asked Sep 21 '12, 12:40 p.m.
 Hi,
I have requirements (acceptance criteria) in RRC. Now how can I link these requirements with test cases while importing test cases using RQMExcelImporter utility? 
I am using RQMExcelImporter version 1.0.4465.14983 on client network & can't upgrade it to current version.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Sep 21 '12, 8:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Vivek,
the feature is added in Excel Importer 4.0.1, you can download the milestore verion M3 to have a try.
Vivek Agarwal selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Vivek Agarwal commented Oct 09 '12, 12:26 p.m.

HI Hao, Zip folder of milestone M3 has been corrupted; I am not able to extract the files. Please correct it.
Downloaded from "https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/milestones/4.0.1M3/RQM-Extras-RQMExcelWordImporter-4.0.1M3.zip" 

Hao Wan commented Oct 09 '12, 9:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Vivek, I can download from the link mentioned by you, by the way 4.0.1 M4 is available now, you can also try with it if M3 is not available to you.

frederick carter commented Jun 19 '13, 1:24 p.m.

you cannot link requirements to test cases in an import file in version 3.014?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.