It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DM 4.0 The requested resource (/jts/setup) is not available.

Jan-Bernd Menke-Zumbrägel (1123) | asked Sep 06 '12, 4:17 a.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Michelle Crane (12322) | answered Sep 06 '12, 1:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm having a hard time seeing exactly what you've written in the description; seems a bunch of angle brackets have been turned into html.

The process is basically:
1. Install the server.
2. On a Windows machines, double-click on /server/startup.bat.
3. A tomcat console window will appear, with messages.  The first server setup takes a long time.  You need to wait until you see a message like "INFO: Server startup in XXX ms".
4. Once you see that message, from your browser, navigate to https://fully.qualified.name:9443/jts/setup.
5. You should be able to configure the server.

Note: I have seen this problem where a user has installed *only* DM, and not JTS as well.  For instance, if you were installing through the Installation Manager, and only had a repository for the DM code.  In this case, you would need a second repository for the JTS code.  (Note: an older version of DM did not have this issue, but with DM 4.0, you definitely need both DM and JTS specified.)
Daniel Leroux selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Daniel Leroux commented Oct 24 '12, 1:51 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Only time I've seen this is as Michelle describes.   I installed DM without installing a JTS.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.