It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I display the process description on the project dashboard?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1491115) | asked Sep 03 '12, 12:56 p.m.
The possibility to document the project and team practices within the project area definition is a great possibility to have all such information within the project area.
Also to have attachments in the process description and visualize them with help of the good html editor available there, is well used.

Now I would like to display this process description in the dashboard, so my teammembers can browse and read them there.

Unfortunatly the available widget I have found in the widget catalog, only shows me the entry point into the projectarea/process definition tab. But I do not like, that people are redirected into the management part of the project.

I would like to have a possibility to read the process description outside within a dashboard context. They should be able to browse in the table of practices, read the pages etc..

Is there a way to display the process description within a dashboard?
Or other ways to display this?
How are other working with the process description?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Qiong Feng Huang (76911610) | answered Sep 04 '12, 4:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Currently, there is no way to display the process description within a dashboard. In 4.0.1, we plan to provide a more powerful viewlet for process description that can support display process description content and practice element in the viewlet.  But I believe even this is not what you want actually. I would suggest you to file an enhancement for this.

Jonathan
Jazz Process Team
Guido Schneider selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Dennis Conrad (144) | answered Sep 20 '12, 8:38 p.m.
I also believe this functionality would be very useful

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.