It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How section share supposed to be used?

Aydin Suren (1687) | asked Sep 17 '08, 2:51 p.m.
I am having difficulty on reusing an existing section in a new editor presentation.

I created a editor presentation called "my.editor.AAA" and added a section called "my.editor.AAA.sectionA" and added presentation widgets to it. Then I created another editor presentation called "my.editor.BBB" and wanted to reuse the "my.editor.AAA.sectionA" by selecting "Reuse Section Section: my.editor.AAA.sectionA". Testing the 2nd editor presentation, I do NOT see the shared section (my.editor.AAA.sectionA) nor its widget/elements.

Am I missing something?

2 answers

permanent link
Aydin Suren (1687) | answered Sep 18 '08, 10:51 a.m.
I...Testing the 2nd editor presentation, I do NOT see the shared section (my.editor.AAA.sectionA) nor its widget/elements.

I noticed that it does show in Web client but not in the native RTC client. Is this a bug in native client?

permanent link
Christof Marti (681) | answered Sep 19 '08, 8:19 a.m.
Yes, sounds like a bug, could you file a defect against Work Items on jazz.net with your process configuration source attached?

Thanks,

Christof
Jazz Work Item team

asuren wrote:
asurenwrote:
I...Testing the 2nd editor presentation, I do NOT see the shared
section (my.editor.AAA.sectionA) nor its widget/elements.

I noticed that it does show in Web client but not in the native RTC
client. Is this a bug in native client?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.